Main image

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dilemma..

Wow..there goes another day..



Hmmm..it's not a bad day though..I've been movin all my assignments n most importantly, im goin home 2nite.hooray~~



Im now in a dilemma actually bout my course nite called malam perdana.



D committee is havin problem among themselves n i heard both side of d story.

N now 1 of d side r askin me 2 b an informal MC 4 d nite.

Then they wanna involve me in promotin d nite 2 those who r boikotin d Malam Perdana.



Im not reali sure if i shd b involved, but i reali pity my frens who worked so hard 2 make tis a wonderful nte 4 d 3rd yr who r graduatin soon.



Oh God, help me. Grant me wisdom tt i can help 2 make d nite work n every1 b happy bout it.

Help me not 2 gossip or talk bad bout any1 n b neutral in d whole thing.Help...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed