Main image

Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY DAY!

I m so frustrated...wrote a super long post n then internet connection was down n it was all gone..*sob sob*

Im reali happy..
Happy tt it's all over..
D pain, d numbing stab in2 my heart,
Tt haunts me every second of my wakin moment,
D sadness n gloom tt shows out even wen i laughed,
It's over..

I love d song, Big Girls Dun Cry by Fergie,
esp d part tt says,
"It's time 2 b a big girl now, n big girl dun cry!"..
Yup...Big girls won't cry anymo.
My tears r so precious, i won't let it flow anymo without reason!
D only ppl worthy o my tears r those tt won't make me cry!
N i always cherish a lil story Sook Chin told me bout God collectin our tears in a bottle
N how every teardrop matters 2 Him.

D ordeal i been thru past 1 yr will officially b over tis comin 1st of March..
D lingerin stain tt was left will b cleared on tt day..
How i praise God!

Im goin 2 live life 2 d fullest n enjoy every bit of it includin d mountin assignment!

Oh by d way, i noe tis sound typically student......
IM STUCKED WIT 2 MANY FREAKIN ASSIGNMENTS!

P/s- im goin 2 stop bloggin n stop facebookin 4 2 days. Gonna go on a meditation trip 2 finish up freakin assignments tt r s high s Mount Everest now. Crossin finger tt i won't break tis rule.haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed