Main image

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

D yr of many 1st time!


Good mornin every1! I juz went 4 my 1st jog in UKM or i shd say my 1st personal jog in my life!Hehe..s many of u'll noe, im nv a healthy kind. Im purely contented 2 b a fat cute lil couch potato. :P

But it's now showin on my face. My black circles can't b hidden anymo.:( tt's y 4 d 1st time in my life, now im tryin 2 live a healthier life 2 flush out all d toxic in my body. Ntg big though. Tryin 2 drink more water *i normally survive without water 4 full day* thru out January n i managed 2! Now im drinkin 2 litres of water everyday! tt's 1 1st.

Now im crossin my fingers tt i can keep up wit tis joggin routine. D bed sure feel good wen it's time 2 wake up 2 jog.:P

It's my 1st yr s a single aft 5 long yrs, my 1st time celebratin new yr, CNY n Valentine s a single.
Then my 1st yr in kajang 4 d whole CNY ever since last 5 yrs oso. Past 5 yrs, i've been goin trips. 1st time visited frens hse 4 CNY, 1st time invited frens 2 my hse 4 CNY.Hehe..Oh, n my 1st yr of celebratin my 1st day of CNY not goin 2 my grandfather's hse. Overslept tt mornin. :( 1 of d 1st time im not proud of.

Then my 1st time goin many places. 2 embarassed 2 list down those places though. u guys'll b suprised tt i juz started goin places lik tt. :P lik...Mont Kiara..ok ok, enough revealin.

Neway, it's oso my 1st time in yrs celebratin sook chin's bday. S a matter of fact, i tink i nv celebrated 4 her.hehe...sorry girl, lookin 4ward 4 more!

Then it's my 1st time stayin in uni though i dun hv class d next mornin. Normally, i'll fly home d day i finish class. But not tis yr. Im now in uni though im not havin class 2day.hehe..

Then it's my 1st time bloggin. Im sure u can c im such a freshie, wen every1 is d so tired of bloggin. Sorry la, im always slow 1 ma. Oh of coz, not 2 mention, bein able 2 online frm room in uni since they started havin d wi fi service in whole uni.:)

My 1st time in Astro.hehe..cool.

N my 1st time doin my own film.

N listenin 2 Fly FM. *it's been ages i ever tuned in 2 radio*

*giggle* Juz tot of another 1st time, but tt 1 is 2 personal 2 b told.:P

Juz hopin tt i'll b headin d rite direction wit my many 1st time tis yr.

I 1ted a different good yr ahead n so far, im thxful tt everythin is juz tt. Im glad im achievin more tis yr.:)

Im lookin 4ward 4 my trip up 2 Gentin 2 overnite wit frens 4 d 1st time. I mean, im a frequent goer of Genting, juz tt i nv go there overnite wit frens.

Neway, juz hopin 4 few 1st time lik:-

  1. Finish readin d whole Bible 4 d 1st time. Leviticus, im not goin 2 giv up on u!
  2. Hopin 2 read more books oso. So far, read Chicken Soup 4 D Soul, a missionary account on Abu Sayyaf n re read Narnia d Last Battle. Tryin 2 read more doctrinal book.
  3. Once i manage 2 get d hook on joggin n drinkin alot of water, i'll start cuttin down *not quit ok* on my fast food n tomyam sotong intake. But so far, not plannin 2 do so. Way 2 tasty 2 b given up.
  4. Juz 2 spend more time wit family n frens.:)

1 comments:

valene said...

i can't identify how many "1st time's" you have written up there :p
but its good to see so many new attempts of your 1st time haha!
keep it up gurl, there are many more for you to explore,
do not keep yourself refrained in a little frame..
haha.. you should rename your post to: "my virgin attempt for many 1st times"....to draw attention from the mass audience!!!!
you better be good at drawing my attention to read ur blog!! lol!!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed