Main image

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I can't b d same old Suetnie..

Ppl said tt u r often confused wit wat u reali r we u r a teenager..y do i still feel tt way even now??..guess im juz lik my physical, stil stunted at age of 21 *hey, almost there, stop gigglin*

Im stil findin myself at tis point of time. Still tryin 2 noe who i reali am. Last time i love d song, Stay D Same by Joey. Yet now, wen I listened 2 it these days, i realized, i do not 1 2 b d old Suet Nie. At least not wat i had been 4 d past few yrs.

S i reflected on my past few yrs, i regretted many things.

My passion 4 God was mere lukewarm. Did i worship Him wit zeal? Nop. Did i serve Him s i shd? Nop. Did i read His Word n pray s i shd? Nop.

D time tt i missed out hangin out wit frens, carin 4 my frens, buyin stuff 4 them, hangin out more n chattin more wit my family. I invested my time in2 sumthin else n turned in2 sum1 tt i don't lik 2 look at now.

Did i ever bother 2 rem frens bday? Nop. Did i ever b there wen they r in trouble? Nop. I was fully contented in my own world. Did i go out wit them n spend time wit them wen im busy? Nop.

Wen i look at my assembly, wat hv i done 4 my bros n sis in Christ? Did i serve them wit all my heart s i shd? Nop. I was a taker much more than a giver. I nv care enough other than d shallow hehe haha.. I was personally not sharin anythin 2 them.

D past 1 yr esp hurt me wen i look at my family. Not tt i did anythin wrong 2 them, but i was hurtin myself n i wallow in self pity, not realizin they need me. They need my time, attention n most importantly, my prayers.

I can't n i muz not b d same old suetnie.

I wanna love n care s i shd. 2 b human again rather than d cold, uncarin, selfish nie ppl always known me s. I dun 1 2 b a hypocrite anymo. God, help me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed