Main image

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All charged up!

Went up 2 Genting past 2 days 4 fun wit church frens - jason, tong how, pei yee, bel, keet n hwei huih.

I reali did enjoyed their company esp wen we played taboo.haha..

Space shot was cool oso!

But i guess, i was a lil emo oso up there s it brought back alot of memories tt i dun wanna recall..

Im ultimately glad i went wit tis bunch of ppl. I wanna create new wonderful memories tt r not associated 2 my past anymo!!

Oh ya, in tis trip i oso get 2 noe tong how better. Im glad bcos we nv reali talked b4 tis. He's reali a pretty easygoin guy. Even got him 2 b my daddy n pei yee my mummy! wakakakka...

Jason is now havin a post holiday blue.LOL.

It's a new day 2day.:) all recharged n no more emo emo time.

Im laggin behind in assignment n i reli need more discipline in d way i use my time.

N i need 2 stay focused.

Im glad i hav God behind me in everythin i do.:)

So now time 2 work reali reali hard tis week n finish up all d work!

All my coursemates n frens busy wit assignment, enjoy it! *i noe tis sound silly but juz try it ok!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed