Main image

Friday, February 13, 2009

my 1st post on blog!

Hmmm...everyone mz b wonderin wat did it take me tis long 2 act start a blog..2 start wit, i gotta clarify 1 thing, i dun have anythin against blog. I reali do enjoy readin ppl's blog n c how ppl write n tink bout how different they r in real person n in their blog. U oso get 2 noe a person better thru his or her blog. On a lighter note, sumtimes there are interestin pics of food, clothes n places *all d things tt i reali love*

But yeah,back 2 my point. I nv blog bcos i juz tink tt my life is fairly mundane n ordinary tt there is ntg much 2 write bout. Plus d hassle 2 update it every now n then. Im not a good writer unfortunately, so writer block is more of a norm 2 me than a crisis tt happen. :P Neway, so wat make me start bloggin?..

Ntg reali bombastic wit all d lightning stuff or drama watsoever. I juz tot tt i shd juz learn 2 express myself more freely in writin n hopin tt practise make perfect! Or mayb im juz succumbin 2 d peer pressure, since every1 is havin a blog! Juz tot tt no harm done 2 try it out! So which reason 2 b more precise?..i dunno myself..err..sorry, tt's juz me. Blur n complicated. Nite!

2 comments:

valene said...

i'm the 1st one to post comment! just like you are my 1st friend in highschool =)

ling said...

I'm the second! Just like how you are... err.. my don't-know-number-what friend in high school! :D

Post a Comment

RSS Feed