Main image

Monday, February 23, 2009

Im so grateful 4 many things God had given me tis past 2 mths. I grew up alot thru out tis past 2 mths. D hardest time is over n now im healing..im waitin 2 soar high up. Lik a phoenix i always 1ted 2 b..

I was so lost n devastated,

Not understanding, how cld it b?

My world was dark, everythin fell apart.

I hugged myself n tears flowed freely,

I was trapped in a cage i did not 1 2 b,

So painful was d chain tt bound me.



But i stayed on in d cage,

4 i fear wat tt was outside,

Mayb, juz mayb,

It's better 2 b chained,

4 i grew 2 love d cage.



Painful, so painful s d chain got tighter,

i cld not breathe n i was in daze.

Yet i clinged on, harder than ever 2 myself,

No! I dun wanna leave tis cage.



God broke d chain n He dragged me out,

I was reluctant n i was filled wit sadness,

How cld tis b, tt d cage tt been my security,

Is now hurtin me so deeply..so deeply..

Like a child cried over a broken toy,

D loss was so great i cld not comprehend.


My loving gentle Father soothe me,

He wiped away my tears n held me tight,

He washed my wound gently,

N wit d most beautiful voice, i heard Him whisper,



My little princess, my beloved,

I muz do tis 4 ur own good,

B strong my dear,

4 i want u 2 b wat u reali r,

My princess, my lovely princess,

My phoenix,

So strong yet so beautiful...



N s Father spoke,

I saw His tears flow n felt His heartache.



Slow n fearful,

I spread my wings,

I 1ted 2 giv up 4 i noe not how 2 fly anymo,

S time ticks..i learned..



I flew n i soared high,

Only wt d strength by my Father,

I saw wat I reali am..

A child of God Most High,

A beautiful princess,

A phoenix tt is so gentle yet magical,

Not deservin 2 b trapped in d cage..


I now c, though i was blind,

Wit d scar i stil have,

N d wound s reminder,

I soar high,

Prayin 4 strength frm my dear Father,

2 dance d grand dance of a princess,

Choreograph solely 4 me,

4 peace n serenity 2 b strong,

N wit my tears, heal others wound..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed