Main image

Friday, February 20, 2009

NONSENSICAL RANDOM STUFF BOUT ME

I decided 2 list down sum random stuff bout myself juz 4 fun. Let's c where i get.Haha..

Me n food.
1. Healthy food r NOT tasty..Tasty food r NOT healthy.*most of d time la*
2. I lik fast food - KFC, McD, Pizza Hut. Western food lik steak. Love seafood except fish. Fried chicken, Ramli Burger, Indo mee.
3. I LOVE tomyam sotong + rice + telur dadar. Been eatin it 4 almost every dinner since i 1st ate it in my college everytime i stay.
4. Fan of Old Town White Coffee. Esp d nissin noodle n french toast n most recently Polo Bun wit ham n cheese. Not 2 mention their coffee. Generally love their coffee compared 2 Starbucks coffee. Feel tt Starbucks coffee is very creamy.
5. Always eat d same old thing in d same old place n not get bored.
6. Generally dunno how 2 appreciate good food. Taste bud can't reali sense d difference most of d time. Food will stil come out frm ur body d same place end of d day no matter how tasty it's.
7. NOT willin 2 spend much on food.

Me n my body.
1. I love my skin colour n my wrist.
2. I used 2 tink tt height matters, but not reali these days. Dun mind makin fun of myself n exploitin d goodness of being short. Im 148cm by d way.
3. I hate my dark circles n pale lips.
4. I like my cute lil feet though can b a hassle wen lookin 4 shoe n yes, i DO go kids department sumtimes 2 shop 4 sandal or shoe.
5. Can hav bad pimple days wen stressed up or lackin of sleepin.
6. Big arms n thighs.
7. Weight is 44 currently. Nv been tis fat ever since Form 5. I put on 4 kgs within these past 3 mths!HELP!
8. Generally pretty low self esteem s im not pretty or hot. Juz ordinary n more often tt not passed off s a wallpaper tt is there but nv been noticed.


Gonna go dinner now 4 my usual tomyam sotong n rice n telur dadar. Later we cont ah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed