Main image

Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's been a memorable Valentine's Day!

My Valentine have nv been more different than tis yr..4 d past 5 yrs,my Valentine was juz lik any other couple. Tis yr, my Valentine have been a BLAST though in a very different way.

I started my countdown by celebratin wit my bunch of old frens, *u noe who u r* n it was crazily funny s we laughed n talked. Juz hangin around. May sound simple n ntg big, but it is sumthin of big significance 2 me..Y, u ask..hmmm...I'll tell u..

God reali love me. Im so glad 4 tis group of frens n few others tt stick 2 me thru thick n thin ever since i noe them. I gotta admit, im not d best of fren 4 im nv d kind tt keep in touch n i do tend 2 push them aside wen i have so called "more-important-things" 2 do.As I sat there, staring at each of them, each wit their own distinct personality, studies n path, yet truly frens, I can't help tinkin, do I deserve tis frens? I esp felt their love thru out last yr wen i was goin thru difficult period.

I dun hav many frens, neither do i plan 2 hav many hi-bye fren, but God had blessed me wit all these angels in disguise. I love u ppl!

Though im sad tt many of them either already left or leavin soon 2 oversea, they r all written in my heart! N i'll keep them there, safe n secure!

2day, I went Astro 4 sum uni stuff. It was cool n fun. Then I looked at myself n realised how much I had changed. Wen I 1st came in uni, I hate it n I love goin home, everyday! *poor thing my dad gotta pick me up n down, he's truly d best dad* Now, I feel reali grateful 2 God 4 givin me a course tt I like n enjoy doin. I tink im startin 2 feel nostalgic bout UKM already!

Later, im goin 2 church 4 YA n im goin 2 present bout Solomon. God in many ways, tot me bout lovin Him beyond things of d earth, 4 2 Him, He can giv me much better things then wat d world offer thru Solomon. Again, I can't help but thx Him 4 His love beyond degree.

Not to mention my assembly, who had been there 4 me in many ways, uphold me in prayer, teach me more bout God n oso encourage me thru their lives. Oh how blessed!

Great family, great frens, great assembly n above all a GREAT God,how can I say tt im not blessed n loved??...

God gave me more than I prayed 4. I only ask tt He pull me thru Valentine, but He opened my eyes 2 a whole diff dimension of Valentine. How can I thx God enough..Thx U Lord, though im weak, U r mightily strong.

1 comments:

valene said...

i know who are those sarcastic friends you're talking about~
here to register myself hahaha!!!!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed