Main image

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stung by bug.

Im stung by a poisonous bug n had not been able 2 recover frm it.



D bug have a more scientific name i believe, but i only noe d common term of it, s LAZINESS.



I was stung maybe lik a mth ago *no la, all tis while oso got d toxic in my body, juz tt it nv reali manifested itself so badly till now* n i nv recover frm it till now.



Symptom of it:

1. All I do is sleep, eat,online n watch tv no matter how urgent my assignments r.

2. Procrastination is now my middle name.

3. Im laggin behind every of my coursemate in my work n stil dun feel a thing.

4. Stil bloggin wen im supposed 2 b doin my work now.

5. I hav a midterm tis thurs nite n i stil dunno wat is d subject all about.



Ahem ahem...reali hard 2 recover..but s always, there r many things 2 thx God about.

1. I hav reali hardworkin coursemates lik Lee Peng, Vaani n all d gangs tt incite d kiasu spirit in me 2 start workin on my assignments. muacks...love u guys lots.

2. I dun need 2 teach tuition tmrw nite which mean I can stay in hostel n try 2 do my work.

3. God will carry me thru tis.



So i guess in d end, stung by bug anot, i'll survive!

I noe i can do it!im gonna work lik crazy tis week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed