Main image

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Lil Part Of Him In Me.

I was in Equatorial Bangi 4 my course nite dinner.It was a blast n i was d informal emcee 4 d nite. Was pretty nervous, but got thru it, thx 2 God's blessings n oso His providence of Rosyam Nor *famous malay artist,fwwt* 2 co host wit me 4 awhile. Bt now aft it's all ove, s i look back on tt nite, i realised how much impact he made in my life n how he stil left a mark in me. He shaped me in sum ways 2 b wat im.

Tt nite, wen i was on stage, s i was talkin, i din notice it,bt i was actually talkin n actin s he did wen he's on stage. I emulated him n sumhow, wit tt knowledge, he gav me d confidence 2 emcee well. It is s though he was standin behind me, encouragin me. A shadow of confidence n comfort.

He influenced me so greatly, tt rite now, he's a part of me - who i am, unknowingly. It saddened me so much 2 tink tt tis presence is no longer there n watever i felt tt nite durin dinner was jz a shadow of d past.

He was such a big part of my life. I owe so much 2 him 4 he taught me so many things, though of coz he was nv perfect or always rite. Most importantly, he taught me how 2 love another imperfect person so perfectly.

He left, but he left a lil part of him in me. N i dun tink i can ever shed him off jz lik tt.

Tears wanna flow s i write tis..but i guess ppl move on wit their life..n i wish him all d best..though he'll nv noe tis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed