Main image

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Physical attraction..

2day, in my BJ class, we were talkin bout how our physical appearance matters wen we appear on screen.

immediately i felt so self conscious. i had always been strugglin 2 love my own appearance. n i realised tt even till 2day, it's not over yet..d struggle is strong within me.

always feel so small n intimidated by girls around me, especially ever since wat happened 2 me last yr. reali gave a blow 2 watever self esteem stil left in me.

im below average..i dunno much bout makin up n lookin pretty.im down 2 earth.im short.im fat.i def dun hav d best figure or look tt kill.nor d best sense of fashion.or best smile.or anythin...i hate c-ing myself in photos especially.

can't help but 2 b envious of those who r born wit stunnin look.or those who r so self assured n knowin how good they look wit all d make up.

i feel insecure..i feel sad tinkin bout my outlook n my personality.i hav more weakness than goodness.how can i love myself?..

i can't..

2 comments:

ling said...

Nie, I feel you there as I've been through those phases but the answer to your question is, nobody asks us to love ourselves :) You know the Lord looks at the heart, the challenge now is to live it. :) It may sound cliche or cheesy, but it is the truth you've chosen to believe so now that's left is to live it. *hugs*

1 Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

babynie said...

amen sis..thx so much 4 remindin me of wat matters in God's eyes..
guess i always knew but emotions always play me down.thx 4 reminder!

Post a Comment

RSS Feed