Main image

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wat i hav been up 2 ( Part 3)

Im representin my uni for intervarsity malay debate competition in UNIMAS tis comin 12-16th of june. Tt will mark my 1st time takin flight. Hahaha....jakun i noe, tak pernah naik plane. But im proud 2 say tt my 1st trip on plane is sponsored for n i dun need pay a cent!:D recently been travellin in uni for d practise. Tis group of malay frens frm debate team r real cool ppl 2 hang out wit. Though i oni c them once a yr, they r fun 2 b wit. They r all real good debaters by d way. Can reali feel d pressure s im d weak link of d team n most of d time i went gaga went they state their points. Haha...but oh well, for d experience, it's real cool!
Yup,tt's me, busy takin pic wen ppl discussin.hahhaa....

These are our panel judges for d days, n d guy wit specs r real good wit his facts.impressive.

N here is our opposition!!!

All in all, it's been fun practisin wit them though im sure it's frustratin for them 2 have me in d team.huhuhu....will update u all bout d competition progress once im back frm it!


P/s - can u believe it, my exam result is comin out a day b4 my trip 2 sarawak. Wat a spoiler!ARGH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed