Main image

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wat Have I Been Up 2!!

On 26th i went to my uncle's hse. It's been sumtime since i last saw him. My uncle landed on a new job in langkawi n he oni come back oni once every 3 mths. I reali did miss him! He is my favourite uncle n he sayang me alot. Tt nite was a good time of catchin up with his family especially my cousins little daughter. i saw her grow up n now she's already std 4...she's stil so attached 2 me, made me felt so touched.:D neway i was fascinated wit her Barbie dolls collection. It's reali impressive!!

Looks lik real lovin couple rite???hehehe...

Handsome prince surrounded by pretty girls...ah...every guys dream ek?:P
Now tis is every girls dream....huhuhuhu

It's funny hw i nv enjoyed Barbie dolls wen i was a kid n nw im so fascinated wit it! Guess im catchin up wit sum missin childhood experiences. haha.... A great nite n i can't wait 4 my uncle 2 get back another 3 mths later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed