Main image

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Memories

Who is that girl i c
Starin straight back at me?
Wen will my reflection show
Who i am inside?
There is a heart tt muz b free 2 fly,
Tt burns wit d need 2 noe d reason y...
Time continue 2 fly without waitin 4 any1 like a merciless wave tt swipe everythin on its way clean. Try s i may, i can't cling on to the memories of d past. It used to be crystal clear. Every senses so attuned to it. Yet now it plays like a broken record. Blur n imperfect. It can make no justice 2 wat it reli was. Memories...how frail it is. I cling 2 it s hard s i can, but like sand that can't be held, lil by lil it fade away.
Time changed a person. A small part of me reali miss tt old part of me n d old ways of livin. Yet how long more can i cling on 2 tt old me wen my finite brain is slowly but surely 4gettin the past?

I gained n i lost wen i was forced 2 take tis path. I will never choose tis path myself. Yet bein thrown in2 tis road that im nt familiar wit, i learned so many things.

I learned that faith involves trustin God in each step, puttin one foot in front of d other.
I learned tt we cn sumwat learn 2 survive no matter wt situation we r put in n God intend it 4 good.
I learned tt personality n tots will change by time s we grow frm one stage 2 d other,
That d past us cn even b unrecognisable 2 us nw.

Thrown in2 a path i nv tk voluntarily, i can't say that im completely happy.
Yet it's oni wit tis path, d serenity n peace tt comes frm trustin d Lord 2 carry me thru will ever surface.
It's oni nw tt i learnt, there is tis side of me tt i have never seen.

God broke my leg tt i learn 2 find Him on bended knees.
God broke me tht he cn mold me in2 better n tougher stuff.

I experienced many new things, more adventurous, takin on a future tht i nv imagin i will have.
I experienced God tearin me, oni knowin later on, it hurt Him more than me,
I experienced love, enrichin love tht strengthen d bond between me n my assembly,
I experienced love frm family n frens tt goes wit unspoken words.

Indeed it's time 2 walk away frm d old past, d memories i cling on so dearly 2.

N im learnin 2 b grateful,
That God created my brain in such a way,
That i cn oni rem so much,
That i have changed n nt recognised d old me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed