Main image

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wat Have I Been Up 2 (2nd part)



Went down 2 Kepong on d 28th of May 2 celebrate my cousin suet mei's birthday. She is 16 yrs old tis yr! A real dilligent n hardworkin young girl. N she sings real well oso. She is in her school choir group n recently they won d district level n she's goin johor 4 d national level tis july. Reali hope she can make it. Neway, it was a simple celebaration tt nite. I bought a cake frm Kings for her n yummy, d cappucino cake definitely taste good!
Nice leh...oh...yummy.....2 bad no Kings in Kajang


Yup tis is her makin her wish...look at tt smile!
As she made her wish, I prayed a silent prayer tt no matter wat she wish, I will wish her Jesus. For in d Lord Jesus Christ, we are complete n lackin nothin. I wish and hope tt she will one day come 2 noe d Lord s her personal Savior, Lord n most of all a Faithful Companion thru out life's big n small trials. May she find the best bday gift of all, Lord Jesus Christ.
How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
N feel d pride n joy he give,
But greater still d calm assurance,
Tis child can face uncertain day,
Bcos Christ lives.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed