Main image

Monday, August 23, 2010

This may sound cheesy, but......

Hey u...

Receiving a bookmark frm u yest n readin d simple msg, u dunno how much it reli warmed my heart. D words u wrote, touched me s i noe u cared...

Then i recalled back our frenship over the yrs...I remembered knowin u thru Ling. U were alwiz so serious lookin n intimidatin.

Then wen i came 2 church, we were in d same class. Found u to b such a quiet person n very dilligent. I stil rem hw my 1st impression on u was tt this girl is so hardworkin s i heard bout hw smart u r n all frm Ling *trust me, she looked up to u.hoho*

N due 2 sum incident, *let's nt mention it here, :P * u were angry wit me. So i was afraid 2 even go near u. :P

Then lo n behold, our frenship sparkle started wen u msged me 4 d very 1st time bcos we had similar issue back then...*tt was lik yrs n yrs ago wen we were bot in YP.*

Over d yrs, i seen u struggle thru things, u shared wit me so many things n i had privilege 2 noe many things first hand frm u, n 4 tt im so grateful wit d trust. :)

U were such strong lady wen goin thru so many things - a testimony 2 me tt God's strength is sufficient...

Wen i was down 2 d pit, u were there, not emo-ing wit me but more lik a companion who prayed 4 me, who cared 4 me, stand by my side. N i rem wen u came over n said, "here is a gift 4 u 2 cheer u up".

U r nt a girl of much words, which is y i noe tt everythin u did, it came frm ur heart.

Thx 4 bein such a great sis. I thx d Lord for u r indeed a gift frm Him 2 me.
Over d yrs, u had been so faithful 2 Him n seeing tt u r movin in2 a new phase of ur workin life excites me very much. N here, frm my heart, i pray tt d Lord will keep u faithful 2 Him all thru ur life.

I love uuuuu~~~

P/s - jz 2 steal ur line - this may sound cheesy but NOOO!!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed