Main image

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Praying hard

My daddy will b in Institut Jantung Negara 2day until Friday.

Have 2 go thru heart operation in order to put a defribilator in his heart so tt if he has a case of sudden heart attack, d defribilator will trigger back d electrical impulse in order 2 restart d heart.

He hav 2 do tis operation bcos doc said tt his ECG readin is irregular n aft tt they discovered tt his heart muscles are weakenin n sum are even dying.He cld hav sudden death if he dun do it.

It's simple operation, oni 2 hrs. But heart aches bcos in my life, tis is d 1st time sum1 so dear 2 me hav 2 do a major surgery....:(

Prayin hard tt daddy will b ok. Missin him already....

2 comments:

Cassey Raey said...

thank you for dropping by my blog..and taking time to read. =D
i'm touch that someone understands a little bit...keeping your dad in prayers.
hope he'll recover soon!!~

regards,
Cass

btw happy national day babe!~

valene said...

hey dearie, I hope your dad is fine now. He has always been the nicest dad I've ever seen, for myself who had never been close to fathers... May he get well soon & should you be a nice girl to him & cherish family even more than ever. Love, Kwan.

Post a Comment

RSS Feed