Main image

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December the 1st

Haiz everyone. Sorry for not updating.

Here is a note to thank all who wished me on my birthday. :) This birthday celebration was more quiet and peaceful. In fact i think it was one of the best birthday i ever had. So many touching incidents for this time.

a) Miss Chin Pei Ling who bothered to organise the very 1st birthday party in 21st century and asked people like Christine, Weng Keet and Calvin along. ( and oh, it was a joint birthday celebration with Christine!). One thing about Miss Chin Pei Ling, she never failed to remember my birthday. Every year, small or big, she definitely will celebrate with me. She is such a lovely sister that I can't stop thanking God for her presence in my life. :)

b) On the day of my birthday, i celebrated in Kepong together with my cousins. My cousin Suet Cheng was more than eager to have me there. Her excitement when she knew I am comin make me feel so loved. It was very sweet of Suet Mei who insisted that I go to Kepong though she lost some precious hours of studying for her SPM because of me.

c) My serious face Uncle who is a primary school "penolong kanan of guru besar" ( just to let u imagine how serious he can be ) actually sang for me loud and clear birthday song. Sucha gesture from him is so touching.

d) On the night of fellowship dinner, Mr Chin Liang gave me a self made pig from tissues and balloon. I knew that it required alot of efforts into it and time. I am also touched that he actually take my word to heart when i said i wanted that self made pig and jokingly asked him to make me one. Pictures on that lovely pig later!

e) My boss a.k.a lecturer Dr Chang actually knew it was my birthday and he wished me. So touched. Simple gesture that is much appreciated from a good boss!

f) Miss Lau Cheng Cheng who actually called from Rusia just to wish me.

I am tearing up just thinkin of all these.All these only serve to remind me how warmed I am and how well loved I am. I am blessed. Blessed with good family, friends and assembly. I can't thank God enough. I just don't deserve all these.

THANK YOU LORD.

Happy December everyone. May this month be a fruitful and blessed month! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed