Main image

Monday, September 6, 2010

Dear you...

Dear you,

I noe how sum times,
Life can seems 2 go down hill,
Even wit d Lord's hands,
We frail humans feel tired of d struggles in tis world.

Needless 4 me 2 tell u,
How d Lord is Almighty, All Sufficient,
It is my prayer tt u'll find rest in Him in times lik these...

Even s sumtimes u might tink u r insignificant,
Sumtimes u feel tt u r replacable,
I wanna tell u tis...

From the heart,
U r nt replacable in my heart.
Bcos u r unique, d one n only,
tt d Lord had created tis way.

D way u smile, ur laughter,
Ur passion s u play d piano,
D way u care subtly n easily,
Ur unpretentious ways...

D memories we shared, may not seems much 2 u,
But i can't tell u how immensely im grateful for u.

U had been a dear sister in Christ,
But most importantly, thx u...
For bein u...

*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed