Main image

Monday, February 1, 2010

L.O.V.E

Recently,i been reli frustrated bcos my ptptn loan is not in..facin financial prob n it is at tis time tt my laptop hav to gimme prob after 2 years plus of followin me...wit d work i gotta do,rushin lik mad bcos i use uni's computer lab tt closes at 5 pm..n stayin in d studio d whole day often time gimme a very depressed mood..

Each time i go back hostel at nite, i feel so...lonely and memang down lama-lama ok...

Then bcos of financial constraint n oso time constraint, i been out of touch wit my buddies s well s church mates...even more frust...

Feel out of place wit frens...FRUST...

N im so caught up wit my own prob, i seems to be so selfish n hardly hav time for others...Lagi Lagi Frust...

N can't b back home 2 b wit mum though i noe she's alone at home most days...LAGI FRUST...

Knowin my family n frens got prob, but can't help....DOWN DOWN DOWN...

SO

Suffice 2 say, my mood hasn't been good le..hehehe...

But...I learned so much n can't b more grateful....

*though my loan gimme prob, i hav a wonderful family tt i cn rely on...my 2nd bro,who is nt a very expressiv type of ppl, been supportin me...i feel his love though there isn't much said between us...

*tt im brought up in a not-so-rich family, it shaped me up to b a more mature person n knowin how hard money is earned...yet nv once since my young day, did i go hungry, did i go without clothes n things...bcos i hav dad n mum who will do all they cn 2 provide 4 me..

n dad jz reassured me tis mornin, "dun wori, dad will do my best ok..u jz do wat u need 2 do n leave d rest 2 me"...i...i reli can't say hw much i love my parent though they hav their flaws...they ALWIZ supported me in all i do, they ALWIZ understand....

*tt my laptop spoilt oni by now...it has been servin me faithfully for 2 yrs plus without hassle..it oni start givin probs nw on my last sem, D LEAST BUSY sem of all sems ok...

*tt bcos my laptop gav me prob, i learn 2 b more efficient in my work, i learnt 2 cut down unnnecessary online time, i learnt hw 2 reformat my laptop myself, i learnt hw 2 detect probs of laptop.

*tt i noe miss peiling n suguna offered me their laptop...d kindness...gosh...

*tt wen im lonely, it is then i feel God teachin me so much 2 rely on Him n remindin me tt im here 2 serve n not 2 b served...

*tt wen im lonely n feel out of place, God make me stronger...

*tt though im selfish, though im so weak, though im so wretched,God stil dun giv up on me, n tryin mold me 2 b more lik Christ...God, wat am i tt u r so mindful of me?

*tt i noe miss suguna cn turn my emo time 2 d most hilarious statement...LOL

So u c..things r nt so bad after all~~Good monday~~

Count ur blessings,
Name them one by one,
Count ur blessings,
C wat God has done,
Count ur blessings,
Name them one by one,
N it wil suprised u wat d Lord had done...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed