Main image

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dedicated 2 u!

Today i opened up my FB acc n someone actually popped up to say hi. She reali made my day! Tis person is none other than miss lau cheng cheng.

She is a friend whom i know since standard 5. Longest survivin friendship because i dun tink i still keep in touch wit any of my frens from my standard 1-3 year.

I stil recall my very 1st day in Std 5. I was lost n terrified not knowin anyone since i jumped PTS. I almost cried that mornin wen everyone gave me d what-is-tis-girl-doin-in-our-class look. I ended up sittin besid tis girl whom i tot was a malay bcos she was more on d tanned skin side *hitam manis ok* Then the teacher called out d attendance n lo n behold d girl next to me is called lau cheng cheng. Everyone includin d teacher was puzzled. Only then we knew she is of a mixed parentage, hence d skin color.

N that was d very beginnin of our beautiful frenship. We played together n stick 2gether wit each other. My very 1st school trip was wit her too! Check out how cute we were durin our young days. *nt tt we r old nw, haha*



We went swimmin 2gether, library. We were reali good girl alright. :D

We lost touched after Form 1 because we went to different school, but i always tell people bout tis best fren i had in primary. We bumped into each other once in awhile n we tried keepin in touch, but it was difficult s we dun hav handphones or internet line back then *kids these days r so fortunate*

Then..finally after years, we found each other thru Facebook n we even met up once. She hasnt changed much over the yrs. Stil the same old sweet Cheng Cheng i always known. But, of course, we grown more mature. S we sat down n chatted in McD, it was s if we never lost touch over d yrs n we can talk bout anythin.

You know what is d most beautiful thing of all?...I discovered she believed in Lord Jesus Christ s i did n tt make d bond even stronger s we serve d same Lord n s we share common view on things.

Trust me, she and i r so different in personalities, background, d path we r pursuing, but d bond is stil there.

Cheng cheng, cheers 4 our frenship tt had survived all d lost communication, difference n time. I love u babe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Feed